eular 2024 | CONGRESS VENUE
The EULAR 2024 European Congress of Rheumatology will be held in-person only in Vienna, Austria at:
Messe Wien Congress Center
Messeplatz 1, Postfach 277
(see Google maps)
The Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center enjoys a strategic central location, with the added advantage of being in proximity to Vienna's renowned Prater park. Additionally, it is conveniently situated near the campuses of prestigious institutions such as the new Vienna University of Economics and Business, the Sigmund Freud Private University, and the contemporary, eco-friendly "Viertel Zwei" business and residential district.
The Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center is fully aware of its environmental impact, recognizing that its operations involving energy, water, paper, print and production technologies, waste recycling, and event-related traffic volume can affect the environment. As a responsible entity, the company is firmly committed to adhering to all relevant environmental laws and regulations while striving for continuous improvement in its environmental management system and overall environmental performance.
Sustainable initiatives include:
- prevention of pollution
- responsible, efficient and sustainable use of natural resources such as paper and water
- use of sustainable and recyclable resources and materials with a minimum of waste
- applying technologies, materials and processes that have minimal impact on the environment
- minimizing contribution to climate change
- working toward circular economy principles where practicable
- collaborating with suppliers and contractors that follow the same objectives.
- undertaking initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility