Take additional advantage of the early registration fee and register
before 31 January 2016! Due to the local legislation, fees are charged in GBP.
|Full delegate 1||GBP 590||GBP 650||GBP 780|
|HPR delegate 2||GBP 150||GBP 180||GBP 210|
|PARE delegate 3, 6||GBP 150||GBP 180||GBP 210|
|Trainee 4||GBP 230||GBP 240||GBP 270|
|Patient 5, 6||GBP 30||GBP 30||GBP 30|
Registration fee includes UK VAT
- Medical or scientific professionals, clinicians, M.D's, PhD's
- Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other nearby allied health professionals. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
- Representatives of national PARE organisations
- The trainee registration is available for "Clinicians in Training" and "Non Tenured Scientists" (scientists not being professor or associate professor) under 35 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form
- A doctor's certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
- Access to the exhibition is restricted to the "EULAR Village" (non-commercial part).
The EULAR all-inclusive fee – the key to a full year permanent CME/CPD education
When attending the EULAR congress you will not only enjoy a scientific event that is invaluable in itself but also get the key to a full year extended "Continuous Professional Development". For a period from July 2016 to June 2017, the registration fee includes the following benefits in a unique package:
- Admission to the scientific sessions from Wednesday, 8 June to Saturday, 11 June 2016 unless otherwise stated
- Opening plenary session and scientific networking platform on Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at the congress venue
- Congress documents, including badge and congress bag
- Mobile congress application with complete programme including all presented abstracts
- Access to the exhibition (limited to healthcare professionals) and posters 6
- Free Internet access in designated areas
- Coffee breaks on all days
- Free transportation pass from Wednesday, 8 June to Saturday, 11 June 2016
- Unrestricted access to all accepted abstracts
- One year access to recorded presentations (value GBP 45 / EUR 50)
- One year access to the newest developments and publications in the field of RMDs (not for registration category 5 - Patient)
Should your registration remain unpaid the 12 February 2016 :
Early registrations will be upgraded to the Pre-All-inclusive fee.
Should your registration remain unpaid the 2 June June 2016 :
Pre-registration fees will be upgraded to the Late-All-inclusive fee.
For 10 persons and more, please contact MCI at firstname.lastname@example.org for special conditions.
An email/letter of receipt will be sent to you on completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk in order to receive the congress documents.
Please take note that online payments by credit card require "3D secure" identification (authenicated payment system that offers added security for your online puchases).
During payment, your bank checks the card holder's identity before validating the transaction. To validate the payment you may be asked to:
- enter your date of birth
- enter a code received by SMS
- answer a secret question.
Changes and cancellation policies
Cancellations and changes to your original registration (including congress dinner) must be made in writing to the MCI reservation department at the address below before 11 May 2016. An administrative fee of GBP 65 will be deducted from all refunds.
No fees will be refunded after this date.
EULAR 2016 c/o MCI SUISSE SA
Rue de Lyon 75 - CH 1211 Geneva 13 – Switzerland
Tel : +41 22 33 99 590
Fax : +41 22 33 99 651
Registration desk opening hours (subject to change)
|Tuesday||07 June 2016||17:00–20:00|
|Wednesday||08 June 2016||08:00–20:00|
|Thursday||09 June 2016||07:45–19:15|
|Friday||10 June 2016||07:45–19:15|
|Saturday||11 June 2016||08:00–15:00|
The online registration is now open
Follow this link -->
Take advantage of the early registration fee for individual participants and register before 31 January 2016!
No refund for cancellation of registration after 11 May 2016.
EULAR will apply for CME accreditation